3rd Annual Practitioner Forum – open to registration!
DAREnet and the DiMaND project are jointly organising the
3rd Annual Practitioner Forum from 15-18/03/2022 in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
The event is kindly hosted by National Association of Volunteers in the Republic of Bulgaria (NAVRB) and will bring together key disaster management stakeholders from the Danube River Region with the aim to take further steps towards a macro-regional level disaster management cooperation framework.
The following participants are invited to attend:
- Members of the DAREnet project
- Members of the DiMaND project
- Members of the EUSDR PA5 DMWG
- Other relevant disaster management experts from the region
During the event we will focus on:
- Facilitating structured exchanges between disaster management stakeholders from the Danube River Region
- Organising a discussion-based exercise dealing with a macro-regional response to a flood scenario
- Sharing the outcomes of the 3rd cycle of the practitioners’ initiatives competition concerned with equipment and technology
- Showcasing local capacities and technologies during a volunteers drill
- Planning of joint activities among key stakeholders
In case you wish to participate, please register yourself here.